WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the international Oil, Gas and Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world. We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 10 Years
Job Field Engineering
- We require a facilities engineer with experience of working on mature assets, ideally with experience in optimizing existing facilities especially in the areas of water and crude handling.
- The asset we are looking at is in Nigerian swamp terrain, so any specific experience in this area would be extremely ideal.
- Appreciation of general facilities maintenance activities.
- Ideal if experience of demonstrating creative solutions for OPEX reduction, specifically in area of optimizing water handling and cost reduction.
- Experience of Health and safety / risk analysis for operator facilities, working with Health and safety management systems
- 10 years + experience, ideally largely with an operator
- Ideally experience in West Africa, Nigeria and Nigerian swamp terrain a real advantage
- Experience of working in an integrated asset team and collaborating with O&M and sub-surface teams
- Experience of facilities / process design and implementation.
- Preferable some presently resident in Nigeria.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.