Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is wholly-owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria, Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services, equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds, Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes, heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
Export Sales Supervisor
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 4 Years
Job Unit Logistics
- Get clients from export and import by barge
- Responsible for attracting more import and export customers.
- Follow up account receivable.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all sales activity.
- Developing and implementing sales programs.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in S Export Sales / Logistics in a Shipping company a must
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Not more than 40 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 7, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please only qualified candidates with appropriate work experience should apply.