SINOMA CARGO INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA LTD. is wholly owned subsidiary invested by Sinoma Cargo in Nigeria, founded in June 2016, located in Nigeria,Lagos. Sinoma Cargo is the first branch set up in West Africa in the process of implementing globalization strategy.
Currently, Sinoma Cargo has obtained the clearance qualification and provides overseas warehousing and distribution services,equipped with 40 normal trailers and 10 tow-beds,Sinoma Cargo Nigeria can deliver general cargoes,heavy lifts, over-sized goods and self-owned custom house broker has been set up as well. There are 12 Chinese employees and 100 native employees at present.
Export Customer Service Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- Customer Services Clerks process sales invoicing in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Receive supplier purchase invoices ensuring they are correct and passed to appropriate department for processing.
- As a Customer Services Clerk working within Shipping and Logistics you will be required to ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- Maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are in line with competitors.
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Customer Service Officer Export Department in a Shipping company a must
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or any related discipline.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Not more than 30 years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc.).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Possess strong problem-solving skills.
Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 7, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.