Bata was founded by three siblings with a small inheritance in the town of Zlin, Czechoslovakia on August 24, 1894. It was one of the world’s first shoe “manufacturers”; a team of stitchers and shoemakers creating footwear not just for neighbours, but for distant retail merchants. Less than 10 years later, Bata produced 2200 pairs per day, employing resourceful imaginations, skilled hands and modern machinery to keep up with demand. Innovative shoes styles were developed with new customer-sensitive ways to promote them. And despite the outbreak of the First World War, material shortages, manpower shortages, and cartels, sales increased to about two million pairs per year by 1917. The Bata legacy had just begun. In Zlin, Bata built housing, schools and hospitals around the factory for its workers and their families- a design it would replicate in other parts of the world in years to come. Bata provided inexpensive rent and food during very difficult times, because founder Tomas Bata firmly believed business should serve the public. Less than 10 years later, Bata produced 2200 pairs per day, employing resourceful imaginations, skilled hands and modern machinery to keep up with demand. Innovative shoes styles were developed with new customer-sensitive ways to promote them.
Experienced Sales Representative
An Experienced Sales Representative that that can carry out the following:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Experience in sales
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 11, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the”Job Title”as subject of the email.