Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited established in Hong Kong on November 26th in 2009, aims to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products. With the concept “Yes! We care…”, Carlcare provides clients with timely, reliable, professional and satisfying service. With years of efforts, it has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. With the powerful quality assurance system and experienced quality team, Carlcare is doing its best to provide every client the best service.
Every Carlcare center owns advanced technologies with powerful equipment, which makes sure that every customer can enjoy our professional and intimate service. Meanwhile, we welcome feedbacks from any customer, which can help us to improve our service from every aspect. Talent-oriented has always been the philosophy of Carlcare. It has continually brought in talents in this field with rich experience. Now, all the staff in Carlcare are possessing professional knowledge and skills and years of experience in maintenance and service.
Experienced Sales Channel Supervisor (Electrical Products)
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Location Abuja, Anambra, Kano, Lagos, Rivers
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- We are looking to expand our expertise into other areas, so experience in business development, networking and selling into new markets/segments is a must.
- Thus, we are looking for experienced sales professionals with proven track record of solidifying sales and the market penetration of dry-cell batteries and/or electrical connectors (extension boxes, adapters and affiliate products).
- Responsible for managing both large and small projects and developing relationships and growing new segments within the dry-cell battery and consumer electronics space.
- Client Servicing, Image Building of the Organization. Identify and explore business needs and anticipate future requirements.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Supervise the market orientation, improve platform reputation, and expand market share and scale.
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly & monthly sales reports and planned account management activity
- Train and develop the local sales team into highly valuable sales force.
- Calculate the market volume by market survey, and develop the distribution channels for our products
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, with at least 2 years in a Supervisory role.
- Demonstrated experience in the sale of dry-cell battery or small appliances/extension boxes is highly required.
- Experience working with a leading Sales and Distribution company is a plus.
- Must reside in any of the job locations (Abuja, Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Kano)
- Proven solid understanding or experience in one or more industries such as battery distribution, power consumer electronics, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Advanced and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess analytical and multitasking skills, as well as ability to work under pressure independently, and with minimal guidance.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 30, 2020
Method of Application
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.