GUO Transport Company Limited. is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
The company has become an icon in the transportation industry, providing safe, enjoyable and affordable travel to millions of passengers annually. While GUO transport Co. is well known for its regularly scheduled passenger service, the company also provides a number of other services for its customers such as value-priced same-day and early-next-day haulage and package delivery to numerous destinations in Nigeria.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Administration
- We are looking to hire a secretary with at least 3years experience in secretarial duties living within the Coker / Festac / Mile 2 / Surulere area of Lagos.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- Make travel arrangements
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Proven work experience as a secretary.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Executive Secretary” as the subject of the mail.