Savvy HR Solutions is a STRATEGIC human resources management firm with strength in the enhancement of human resources management activities for businesses. Generating returns on investment is deeply a function of strategic human resources management practice. Statistics show that 60% to 65% of the human resources management practitioners focus mainly on operational human resources management due to inadequate knowledge of the strategic part of human resources management activities.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Administration
- Drafting and approving written communications, reports, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Managing the executiveТs professional and personal calendar and meeting requests, coordinating appointments, and ensuring everything runs in a smooth, timely manner.
- Filing and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, reports, and other administrative records.
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with the businessТ organization structure, policies, goals, and objectives.
- Performing searches and providing information and recommendations.
- Acting as a liaison and first point of contact with individuals and organizations.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
Required Skills & Attribute:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Reporting skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Digital marketing skills.
- Experience as a virtual assistant
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 9, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please only apply if you meet the minimum requirements.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.