Willers Solutions Limited are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies.
We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Field Building and Construction
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds and leases..
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
- Protects the company’s value by keeping information confidential
- Minimum of HND/ BSC in Estate Management
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar position in a reputable organization
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience of managing a property
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 25, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.