Ericsson (Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson) is a Swedish multinational provider of communications technology and services. The offering comprises services, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology (ICT) for telecom operators and other industries, including telecommunications and IP networking equipment, mobile and fixed broadband, operations and business support solutions, cable TV, IPTV, video systems, and an extensive services operation. Ericsson has a market share of 35% (in 2012) in the 2G/3G/4G mobile network infrastructure market.
Ericsson is a strong holder of essential patents in the wireless industry and have approximately 35,000 granted patents in 2012. Ericsson complies with terms that are fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND) for its patent licensing programs and is a net receiver of licensing royalties. Founded in 1876 by Lars Magnus Ericsson, the company is today headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The company employs more than 110,000 and work with customers in more than 180 countries, including the US, China, India, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, Australia, Germany, Italy, the UK, and Sweden.
Engineering Graduate Program
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs, ICT/Computer
- As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
- Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start on 01 November 2020 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative and creative technology minds.
- We are looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 with one of the following Bachelor Degrees Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT or Information Systems / Networks Engineering, Communications, IT& Engineering degrees with a focus on Telecommunications. All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What we are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.