Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss responsibility towards the alliance
Entry Level Project Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Unit Graduate Jobs
The Entry Level Project Manager will be primarily responsible for successful planning, designing, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification:
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.