Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles. These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss responsibility towards the alliance
Entry Level Data Entry Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Year
Job Field ICT/Computer
The Data Entry Officer will be primarily responsible for updating and maintaining information on the company ERP databases and computer systems.
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting incompatibilities and checking output.
- Research, probe and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Keep an organized data such that information and files can be accessed with ease.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Data Entry/Accounting/Operations Officer.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry/Operations Officer.
- Experience working with ERP, Accounting software, MS Office and data programs.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Attention to details.
- High level integrity.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 19, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.