Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector. The industry knowledge and influence of the promoters span Nigeria. The company has its roots in two successful companies that pioneered the sales of Celebration Cakes and confectionaries.
Based on in-depth technical-know-how, extensive industry knowledge, and leadership experience gained from 4 decades in the confectionary industry, Graceco is well-equipped to provide high-quality consumer goods to Nigerians and beyond. At Graceco Limited, our mission is to provide good quality, well packaged and affordable processed food products and to put technology behind the production of Nigerian foods to make them available quickly to homes and consumers.
The major duties of the electro-mechanical technician are to carry out repairs and maintenance of electrical/control, mechanical, pneumatic parts of electro-mechanical equipment and other related issues in a manner that will ensure highest productivity.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electromechanical equipment as per established standards.
- Check electro-mechanical equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Perform welding operations when necessary.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic and control problems.
- Handle machine assembly wherever necessary.
- Ensure high level technical support to other technicians.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Complete work order.
- Carryout other tasks assigned by the Maintenance Coordinator.
- HND/BSc in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 3 years in the electrical or mechanical maintenance field.
- Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance, installation and assembly work in plants or relevant FMCG.
- Must be able to read electrical wiring diagram
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, material handling systems, gears, motor control, PLCs etc.
- Critical thinking
- Adequate welding skills.
- Substantial Knowledge about PLCs and Control.
- Adequate knowledge of machine assembly.
- Complex mechanical problem solving
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested applicant should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be Electro-mechanical Technician