Voke Engineering services limited is a Private Limited Liability Company established in Nigeria, by a diverse group of specialist engineers to provide Engineering and project Management consultancy services to the Oil and Gas , Power , manufacturing and the infrastructure industries. The founders believed a niche existed for Voke to provide complete quality, cost effective and responsive services to its prospective clients.
The company specializes in Engineering to its clients in Oil & Gas projects, Power & Energy projects, pipeline safety systems, electrical safety systems, energy systems and the transportation.
Voke is currently providing its services in Nigeria and Ghana experts of key profiles in the relevant industry fields and support staff are employed to develop project solutions for private and government-owned customers worldwide.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 Years
Job Unit Engineering
- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality
- Repair and replace detective components in motors, generators, controllers, storage batteries, switchboards, conductors, switches and varied electrical fixtures.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical, electromechanical and electronic parts of machinery and equipment.
- Install improvements and major upgrades to electrical plant and subsystem
- Respond quickly to all service request and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Must have HND / Bsc
- Must have 5 years experience working as an electrician technician
- Ability to read blueprints and technical drawing
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- Familiar with company safety regulations
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.