WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos. The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years.
Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country. The first production line (Canon Viking, United Kingdom), that is the state-of-the-art Omega 600 maxfoam, has a capacity of 350 kilos per minute. The second production line (CRMTO, Taiwan) has a capacity of 250 kilos/ min and the last production line (Sunkist, Taiwan) has also a capacity of 250 kilos/ min. Quality control is maintained in the production process by carrying out physical tests on statistically selected production samples.
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical components of production and factory machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical faults reported.
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical machines
- Repair electrical faults in machines ensuring minimum downtown.
- Ensure that tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly tsafety rules and procedures.
- Applicants should possess HND or B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/Electronics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Sound Knowledge of industrial machines, electrical control panels and pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of foaming machines, production process, repairs and maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Be able to interpret basic circuit diagram.
- Have good troubleshooting skills
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: July 31, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.