Unilever Nigeria Plc brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh. People’s lives are changing fast.
As the way we all live and work evolves, our needs and tastes change too. At Unilever we aim to help people in their daily lives. So we keep developing new products, improving tried and tested brands and promoting better, more efficient ways of working. We have a portfolio of brands that are popular across the country.
Main Job Purpose
- To ensure that all locations, tasks, and equipment conform to the Electrical & Control Safety Standards
- Support Factory Engineers in the maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Support in electrical and control troubleshooting across site.
- Support in design and troubleshooting of pneumatic systems and sensor applications
- To participate in preventive maintenance on factory equipment.
- His responsible for in line production quality
- Handles all electrical jobs with safety as and when delegated by the team leader
- Maintains logbook of all electrical maintenance jobs
- Maintains safe working atmosphere of the equipment and co workers and contributes to hazard reporting process of the factory
- Submits daily maintenance and breakdown reports
- Follows the spare part management procedure
- Is responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of the line equipment
- Supports shift duty electrician
- Participates in Plant Maintenance meetings
- Implements continuous improvements assignments
- Observes and maintains TPM principles in the line covering the operations all the time
- Maintains highest quality standards, ensures safe working practices and care for environment through compliance with the guidelines set up in Company Quality, Health & Safety, Environment, customer service and consumer safety policies of Unilever Nigeria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- OND / HND / BSc (Hons) Electrical Engineering
- 2 year post graduation experience
- Ability to develop / read single-line diagrams, schematic diagrams, wiring diagrams, P&ID and pneumatic diagrams.
- Have strong electrical and control troubleshooting skills.
- Have good of understanding of pneumatic systems, weighing systems and sensor applications
- Understand PLC’s and ladder logic.
- Understand preventive maintenance on equipment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Application
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.