Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 10 Years
Job Field Engineering
To Supervise the Electrical team and monitor the preparation of Electrical designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Equipment Selection, Sizing, Evaluation and Integration of newly installed ones to existing facilities,
- Determine the adequacy of Existing Power Systems such as MCC Switchgears to accommodate additional loads.
- Developed and Produced Single Line Diagrams (SLDs), Cable Routing Layouts, Protection and Metering One Line Diagrams, Control Circuit Schematic & Motor Termination Diagrams, Electrical Cable Tray & Trench Layouts
- Generate Equipment Specification, Data Sheets for Electrical Equipment such as Transformers, Electric Motors, and Switchgears.
- Perform Cable Sizing and Voltage Drop Calculations for newly introduced equipment
- Used the SKM Power Tools software to stimulate the Power system to ascertain if adequate to accommodate and confirm the Voltage Drop along the cable length run from the Electrical Substation to their designated locations.
- Embark upon Site Visit to gather more information for ongoing projects and prepare Site Visit Report based on findings obtained.
- Involved in Vendor’s Drawings Review for Evaluation, Correction and Follow up.
- Determine Fault Level Current and Short Circuit Analysis for Switchgears, Transformers Electric Motors.
- Perform Assessment, Hazard Area Classification (HAC) of newly installed equipment and integrate them to existing HAC drawings.
- Generate Material Take Off (MTO) list for ongoing projects.
- Preparation of Technical and Commercial Bids for Bidded Tenders.
- Compute the Load Demand for individual Consumers and Total Load Demand for all listed Consumers.
- Must have worked as a senior Electrical engineer for an Engineering Design company involved in Oil and Gas projects for a mininium of 7years.
- Must be used to working in a multi-discipline environment.
- Experience shall include design engineering in green and brown field projects.
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, standards, oil and gas industry design specifications and practices.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design engineering, analytical techniques and software programs
- Working knowledge of codes and standards such as ASME, ANSI, NACE and API
- Strong IT skills (a good understanding and use of PDMS and Caesar 11).
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD , SKM, ETAP,
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and Motivate a team
- Possess good communication ability and Public Relations with our Clients, Contractors and working colleagues.
- Able to work without supervision and have good follow up on assigned projects.
- Exhibit competence in timely delivery of FEED and DED projects.
- MS MICROSOFT
- DIAL LUX
- PROJECT MICROSOFT
- Offshore experience is needed and shall be an added advantage
- B.Eng. Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Min. 10 years in similar role.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.