EGBIN POWER PLC, Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Black Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs. Before the construction of the Egbin Power Plc, Lagos, the Ijora Power Station which is reputed as the oldest power generating plant in the country was the main source of electricity supply around.
Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme - 2021
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Engineering
Overview of the Industrial Attachment Programme
- Our Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) provides students great opportunities to acquire industrial skills and experience world-class work culture from our experienced professionals in the industry.
- You will experience first-hand, the practicability of basic engineering principles, scientific theories and how income is generated from power generation.
- You will be assigned to a learning coordinator who will be responsible for your learning activities across various sections throughout your learning experience.
- This programme will give you enormous exposure to the skills and confidence required to become the power industry’s next generation of experts.
- You will enjoy the scenery of a well thought out work-life integrated facility.
- Students with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or Upper Credit as at the time of submitting this application.
- Required field of study are Engineering, Applied Industrial Science, Finance, Information & Technology and Environmental & Safety.
- Student with a short term Internship program with a minimum of three months and a maximum of six months.
- Student must be returning to education on a full-time basis upon completion of the programme.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.