Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing. The company offer spectrum of HR services. TALENTS and SKILLS Africa is also available as an online recruitment platform to enable our clients source and recruit top and skillful professionals. As an online recruitment platform, it accessible to job seekers and employers.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 5 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
Our client is a leading mobile telecommunication provider in Nigeria with number one position of excellence in its sector. Rapid changes and the need to strengthen it’s leadership position has warrant the vacant position of E-commerce Manager.
The ideal candidate must be pragmatic in playing online and market leadership role within the company.
Ecommerce Managers oversee a company’s online sales. They are responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet. They oversee a team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of the website.
Duties of the Ecommerce manager:
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
- Experience managing a team of people
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modeling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google ad words
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
- Degree in e-Commerce, Computer Science or any other related field
- 4-5minimum Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT programs and programming languages
- Well-developed understanding of data analysis as well as website metrics
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: June 27, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com using the position as subject of email.