AppZone Limited is a response to the growing need in emerging markets for financial services accessibility to the masses. The company was formed with a genuine belief in Africa’s latent ability to support the home grown production and delivery of world class IT Software for the enhancement of key sectors of the budding economy. AppZone started off primarily as a developer of custom e-Banking and payment software for leading commercial Banks in Nigeria. In less than 3 years, AppZone had accumulated a remarkable asset-base of e-payment software products and intellectual property. In a bid to extend existing payment solutions to smaller scale Financial institutions, AppZone observed the absolute dearth of basic IT infrastructure and commenced a 2 year project to develop a world class yet affordable core Banking platform for Microfinance Banks (MFBs) and other small scale retail financial institutions.
The culmination of this project saw AppZone in full ownership of an entire integrated suite of IT infrastructure required for the effective functioning of any modern retail Bank. Today AppZone has consolidated these platforms into a shared and entirely managed Banking and payment automation IT infrastructure under the brand BankOne. AppZone was incorporated in July 2006 as Price and Networks Limited and commenced full operations in June 2008 with a knife edged focus on creating a world class organization and defacto provider of IT software for the financial services industry.
E-Channels Business Development Manager
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Sales & Marketing
- Actively identify business development opportunities to increase the adoption, profitability & growth of e-channel services
- Presentation and demonstration of e-channel products and services to clients as part of the sales effort.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving channel adoption goals.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for e-channel integration or customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Responsible for implementing e-channel strategy and ensure achievement of annual e-channel financial goals.
- Ensure e-channel service is presented in a compelling way to Financial Institutions (FI) thereby driving product sign-up, revenue growth, and channel adoption, etc
- Conduct market analysis, feasibility studies and trend analysis to keep abreast of industry development and identify opportunities and threats for the e-channel business
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- A minimum of Second-Class Upper Division in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Leadership and team building skills capable of directing others towards shared objectives whilst building credibility and trust.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Confident, articulate and well spoken.
- Must have human dignity and strong sales prowess.
- Must be able to work effectively with a team and communicate well with internal and external customers.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.