Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. By delivering unrivaled levels of business and IT support, we make sure nothing gets in the way of our clients leaving their mark on the world. Our experience and expertise enable companies to focus on their core objectives, expand their service offering and exceed their customer expectations.
Dynamics NAV Subject Matter Expert
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 Years
Job Field ICT/Computer
About the Role
- As an SME, your role brings together the technical competencies of Microsoft products and people development
- Working with our support teams, quality assurance team and training and development department, you will have accountability to ensure Tek Experts is sufficiently trained and supported when answering escalated customer queries from clients and their customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan, create and deliver training in person for our teams and supporting content for our learning management system
- Collaborate with the training and development team to ensure success of any training completed and update where necessary
- Identify, train, manage and develop client-facing technical leads
- Work with our team towards Microsoft certifications and develop additional content creation for our engineers
- Support talent acquisition and operational leaders to select and interview new team members.
- 4 years functional experience in implementing Microsoft Navision (NAV 2013-NAV 2018)
- Functional knowledge of the Finance, Distribution, and Production granules; Other areas of functionality such as CRM, Projects, MRP and WMS are additional advantages.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with full life-cycle implementation.
- Exposure working with customers on the Cloud, e.g. Microsoft Cloud products such as Azure, Office 365, or Dynamics 365
- A desire to share that knowledge with others
- Current ERP Certifications (including Dynamics)
- Strong relationship management – A collaborative nature and act as a technical advisor in strategic committees
- Clear communicator – Clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing, presentation skills, and proactive listening skills
- Effective business management- An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve issues
- Optional: Experience with SAP, PeopleSoft, NetSuite ERP, Oracle ERP Cloud, Epicor, and other Top Cloud ERP
What We Offer
- Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law
- Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.