Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Unit Administration
- Ensure that all design / construction drawings, specifications, work methods and any vendor documents (installation & maintenance manuals / operation manuals, installation procedures, etc.) are effectively managed and controlled according to COMPANY policies and procedures (electronic and hard-copy format) with respect to handling, registration, extraction, numbering, revision control, distribution, archiving, retention, to handover
- Maintains and ensure execution of inventory checks against Master Technical, RFI / TQ Register to follow-up outstanding drawings, specifications, work methods and other vendor documents / drawings.
- Manage (extract, populate, review, and store technical documents and drawings) within the eROOM Technical and Non-Technical Document Folder.
- Operate the COMPANY Electronic Database Management System (repository) that captures all drawings, specifications, data sheets and other vendor documents, etc.
- Ensure that Technical Document Control policies and procedures (classification, inventory, records retention, document reviews and audits etc.) are implemented as developed by Information Management/Document Control Supervisor and Senior Document Controller.
- Must have excellent computer skills and possess extensive skills in oral and written communication.
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well with other engineering disciplines, as well as outside clients, subcontractors and vendors.
- Possesses advanced computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Demonstrated conceptual and practical understanding of design and drafting standards conventions with minimum of 1 year handling experience with various technical documents and drawings (P&IDs, PFD, MSDs, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Technical Manuals / Drawings, Specifications, Engineering Documents etc.)
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications (Access, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Adobe Professional Suite, Database usage / manipulation, Autocad, and web-based applications
- 3-5 years relevant experience including 2 years of practical document control and technical design and drafting experience in the oil and gas industry.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 17 , 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.