Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, an Integrated Services private investment company, that provide high calibre investment Management and advisory services to individual, corporate, domestic and international companies.
We are not merely reactive to situations. We initiate value-add strategies to enhance our clients’ workforce and mitigate their risks. We honor the culture, mission and values of our clients by aligning our style and approach to their environment.
We do not have ‘HR blinders’ on. Rather, we consider the broader impact of how our work contributes to and impacts business objectives. We think out of the box and do not assume that ‘how it has always been done’ is the best way. We leverage technology and new ideas to continuously improve.
Direct Sales Agent
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Unit Internship
- Direct the review of market & industry trends to develop business insights and evaluate the impact upon the Organisation’s current and future performance
- Keep track of key developments as well as best practices to continually identify new ideas, tools and trends that could provide opportunities
- Identify, screen and prioritize strategic initiatives to expand organizational business
- Isolate and focus on key risks and success drivers in prioritized opportunities
- Translate theory into practical guidance for issues encountered
- Perform regular competitive & industry intelligence analysis and communicate to Senior Management
- Co-develop new strategic initiatives with the technical/field team at all stages of the business
- Build compelling pitch, substantiated with high-level business plan and identify potential stakeholders
- Cultivate and maintain relationship with equity investors and core audiences
- Direct the preparation of the Annual general reports, Equity Investor presentations, Statement of disclosures etc.
- Develop a market strategy for developing new business ventures, products and strategic initiatives.
- Monitor market and macroeconomic developments, reports and key statistics and update financial models to reflect ongoing interim results of strategic new business initiatives
- Responsible for selling services/product to retail and small businesses clients.
- Establish various business relationships.
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship across the organisation
- Minimum of BSc in Business Administration, Finance, or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven experience
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial and client-minded focus
- Relevant experience and understanding of infrastructure development issues, infrastructure finance, project development and private equity
- Working knowledge and understanding of the infrastructure development landscape across the African market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for motivating key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage prospective investors.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.