DKT International Nigeria is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning, reproductive health and HIV prevention. DKT Nigeria will contribute to reaching that goal by providing a variety of contraceptive options such as condoms, IUDs, oral contraceptives, emergency contraceptives, injectables and implants, using innovative marketing. In addition, DKT will target adolescents with youth-friendly reproductive services by branding and promoting products that will take into play the multi-cultural character of Nigeria, and through advertising especially via modern market advertising like social media.
DKT will help Nigeria realize its female reproductive health goals by providing effective, safe, affordable and quality contraceptive products aimed at reducing misconceptions about birth control, increasing HIV prevention awareness and confronting HIV transmission, increasing contraceptive options, ease of choice and accessibility through innovative marketing strategies and wide distribution across the country. DKT will distribute these products using a social marketing approach, which leverages the private and public sectors, targets the urban and rural communities and promotes open communication and re-education about family planning, sex, and birth control.
Digital Media Executive
- Develop and implement the organization’s social media marketing objectives
- Run regular social campaigns and track their success ( likes, visits, views, reach, engagement, leads, sales)
- Liaise with the internal creative graphics designers in designing visual content that reflect the audience and DKT brands
- Develop a content strategy in line with the DKT Nigeria’s marketing objectives
- Manages all social media channels and campaigns, in order to sustain an engaging audience experience
- Researches and analyses social media trends and website traffic data, to improve social media strategy and campaign efficacy
- Carry out periodic comparative analysis of competition in order to develop new strategies.
- Generate content for mobile marketing platforms
- Organize the on-line promotion strategy for consumers and providers
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day to day activities including:
- Create, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Monitor and respond to users in a ‘’social’’ way while cultivating leads and sales
- Conduct online advocacy and branding and open stream for cross-promotions
Develop the following:
- Blog for men
- Blog for youths
- Monthly newsletter
and oversee the development, content and the smooth online running of all the above
Compile the report for management showing results / achievements, competitors activities
Become an advocate for the organization in social media spaces. Staying ahead of the curve
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Hold a relevant degree or qualification in communication, marketing or advertising.
- Minimum of 3years experience in similar role
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Must be an excellent team player
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Excellent social media management skills. Experience with blogging, Facebook and Twitter.
- Excellent knowledge of social media management tool is a huge plus.
- Ability to design and manage online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and audience acquisition.
- Have active accounts with Social Media Networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good customer relations and follow-up skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
The position reports to the Media & Communications Manager, and it is based in Lagos.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 22, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.