Mentapp Solutions Limited is a value-added service (VAS) provider, Mobile Application Development, Web/WAP Services, Internet Advertising and LBS Management. And new media provider offering an array of next-generation mobile solutions based on innovative technologies and service platforms. Offers support in infra-structural development, staffing and human resources, business strategy, mobile content development, application development and systems integrations and even partnerships
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.This role requires an in depth knowledge of Mentapp Solutions products and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. Marketing specialists rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including mentapps.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing within the High Tech industry.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 28, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.