We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. Our focus is on creating and managing change in organisations by formulating and implementing customer centric strategies.
We have acquired capabilities to engage a wide range of assignments essentially to enable clients execute projects, enhance efficiency and to develop human capacity. Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants whose expertise we continuously enhance through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus quintessentially is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Digital Marketing Intern
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Minimum of OND in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Minimum of one year experience
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.