AT&A Group Limited comprises of four major subsidiaries namely: AT&A Asset Management Limited, AT&A Capital Limited, AT&A Properties Synergy Limited, and AT&A Retail Limited. Our core interests span across Asset Management, Investment Banking, Capital Formation and Management, Project and Risk Management, Financial and Corporate Advisory Services, Real Estate and E-Commerce Solutions. We offer bespoke solutions to our clients in each of our investment vehicles. The Group’s drive is to provide exceptional services to its local and international clientele by achieving set goals and objectives which sets it apart in the industry.
We possess the skills and expertise to identify opportunities in the industry and bring together capable and willing parties with interests in these areas. With a Board of Directors made up of men and women of versatile experience in investment banking, project and risk asset management, commercial and retail banking, dispute resolution and policy formulation and implementation, spanning both public and private sectors of the economy, it leaves no doubt we possess the capacity to serve our clients better.
Digital Marketing Executive / IT Analyst
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy of the group.
- Manage the Group’s social media marketing campaigns and social media accounts.
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Create and publish relevant content to reach the target customers and market of the group.
- Website management
- Utilizing IT data for business insights
- Improving the quality of IT service and analyzing business needs
- Knowledge of software and operating systems
- Familiar with Internet application, security and electronic equipment.
- Design, analyse and implement efficient IT systems
- Create a regular schedule and promote content through social media adverting.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: April 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com The subject should be ”Digital Marketing Executive / IT Analyst”.