Smart Partners was founded by Tijani Iyemifokhae , a graduate of Industrial Chemistry, University of Benin with MBA (Human Resources) Lagos State University Ojo. He has more than a decade work experiences that span across some leading law firms as Practice Development Manager. At Fine and Country International (West Africa) he was the Head of Operations and Strategy.
For the years spent at Fine and Country, he developed; Sales, Marketing, HR Structures and Policies, Business model and Operational Processes. Mr. Iyemifokhae has attended series of local (Lagos Business School) and International trainings. He is a talented Strategist with multitasking abilities.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Media/Advertising
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns.
- The first responsibility of a Digital Marketing Executive is to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy plan.
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy.
- OND / HND or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.