At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk. Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results. These are the component that makes our company unique. We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges .
Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Customer Service Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports
- Maintain customer databases
- Follow up on customer request
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Minimum of BSc in Mass Communication or any related field
- 2 – 3 years of proven work experience as a Customer service representative
- Good Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Good Communication skills – verbal and written
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Attention to details and accuracy
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.