Access Bank Plc is a full service commercial Bank operating through a network of about 366 branches and service outlets located in major centres across Nigeria, Sub Saharan Africa and the United Kingdom. Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1998, the Bank serves its various markets through 4 business segments: Personal, Business, Commercial and Corporate & Investment banking.
The Bank has over 830,000 shareholders including several Nigerian and International Institutional Investors and has enjoyed what is arguably Africa’s most successful banking growth trajectory in the last ten years ranking amongst Africa’s top 20 banks by total assets and capital in 2011. As part of its continued growth strategy, Access Bank is focused on mainstreaming sustainable business practices into its operations. The Bank strives to deliver sustainable economic growth that is profitable, environmentally responsible and socially relevant.
Customer Service Representative
- The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for converting customers into passionate evangelists
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer’s needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- At least 1 – 3 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.