Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited we believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations. Organisations that successfully embrace this shift will reap the benefits of reinventing their businesses, dramatically altering the ways in which they serve their markets, and in the process secure a significant digital advantage.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth. Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
Customer Service Representative
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Customer Care
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company.
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network.
- Effective and professional Brand cross selling of company products & services.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross selling with vibrancy and personal confidence.
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer.
- Manage daily customer requests and enquiries during contact, ensuring issues are appropriately, accurately and promptly escalated for further escalation for resolution.
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.A/B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND qualification.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC
- Kindly note that this Applicantion is for ENUGU residents only.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@outcess.com using the Job Title CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ENUGU as the subject of the mail.