Nextzon Business Services Ltd, we recognize that your enterprise idea is your greatest asset. Employing phenomenal strategies, we will work with you to grow your envisioned enterprise from startup to an enviable position. Our experts and models are deployed in taking your business to the next level by developing transformational and professional tactics, taking your business far beyond current levels. We will also assist your enterprise establish a formidable presence in Africa and beyond.
Customer Service Representative
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 4 Years
Job Unit Customer Care
We want to fill the above role with someone who’s naturally talented, who cares about the products sold by the company, and the consumers it serves.
If you have excellent communication skills, can effectively multi-task, have the working knowledge of Microsoft packages, and prefer a friendly, cheerful, and enjoyable work environment, then you may be the one we’re looking for.
- Welcoming customers and visitors to the showroom
- Responding and assisting customers with their questions or concerns regarding their purchase.
- Ensuring every customers’ deliberations are reported correctly in the customer service module so that all customer negotiations are documented electronically for future correspondence.
- Ordering and tracking product parts from the manufacturers until customers concerns are resolved.
- Having a previous customer service experience while providing an empathetic tone of voice and always maintaining a professional, positive attitude.
- To attend to any other directive which the CEO may assign.
- Preferred candidates should have a minimum of HND/B.Sc. in a recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 years of practical experience as a Customer Service Representative is required
- Must be prepared, willing and able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays without any scheduling restrictions.
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills and show high professionalism and common courtesy both in electronic and physical format.
- Must be familiar with Windows computer programs & able to accurately type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Ability to apply common sense and carry out detailed written or oral instructions with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a growing team, working together towards common goals.
- Prior retail, hospitality and/or call centre experience a plus
- Remuneration is competitive.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 15, 2020
Method of Application
If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your cover letter and resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest on your application, on or before the close of business on 6th March 2020via the link below
Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.