Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Customer Service Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- Responsible for taking all customer orders, confirming orders and payments and channeling to the appropriate department using company approved guidelines
- Assist customers in making decisions by providing adequate knowledge about cakes and pastries
- Obtains and communicate customer feedback on the cakes and pastries.
- Informs clients of ongoing promotions and available discounts
- Prepares invoices when orders are confirmed using QuickBooks and ensures payments are made by the customers;
- Responds promptly to incoming customer requests via emails, phone calls and text messages;
- Builds sustainable relationships with customers by providing excellent customer support;
- Maintains a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times;
- Ensures customers complaints are handled properly and are escalated to the customer service lead when necessary;
- Keeps records of customer interactions and details of actions taken;
- Responds to emails sent by customers, provide status updates upon request and settle complaints;
- Ensures customers’ orders are processed and delivered on time;
- Ensures the right customer orders are taken and directed to appropriate staff;
Minimum of HND/BSC from a reputable university.
1-3 years of work experience in similar or related role.
Skills and Requirements
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package especially Excel and Word;
- Proficiency in the use of invoice software like QuickBooks.
- Present and communicate information clearly and appropriately
- Write and report events
- Deliver results and meet customer expectations
- Follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good telephone ethics
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly
Deadline: February 5, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.