Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Lagos, Nigeria playing in the African market space with business presence in Ghana, CIV, Cameroun, Gambia, and South Africa.
Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, we believe in thinking different, we challenge the status quo by partnering with the right Vendors to deliver the most appropriate solutions to end users while considering the return on investment (ROI).
Customer Service Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 4 – 5 Years
Job Unit Customer Care
Proxynet Group, an IT company seeks to recruit an experienced, responsible and trust worthy individual to fill this role of a Customer Service Officer ( Front Desk) Only Female and must reside in Lagos
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Good Social Media Management Skills
- Good Use of Office Package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good Computer Skills
- BSC Degree in any discipline. Customer Service certification would be an added advantage
- Must have 4 to 5 years working experience.
- Must reside in Lagos and on the Mainland
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 20, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.