Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
Customer Experience Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- You must be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic. An excellent communicator and great work ethics.
- A good listener, very attentive and a fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolutive and self-motivated. You know the city like the palm of your hand and have strong GPS orientation.
- You are tech savvy and have feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
- You will make sure that our amazing services are available and perfectly executed to our customers conveniently and seamlessly.
What You’ll Do
- Control live operations and make them work efficiently at all times
- Responsible of making every order be delivered in excellent conditions
- Control thousands of movement/transactions per day
- Answers customer inquiries via phone, email and in person
- Updates customers record in the system, including notes about interactions
- Creates and maintains reports about customer’s interactions
- Develops a rapport with customers
- Encourages customers to complete surveys
- Make recommendations to management to improve customer experience
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of customer service experience managing orders fulfilment and delivery operations to ensure on-time delivery
- Experience in customer service and communication skills.
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms
Life at Africa Delivery Technologies
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.