GIG Motors is an African technology based transportation platform, founded and headquartered in Nigeria. GIGM currently operates in Nigeria and Ghana, West Africa. It was established in 1998 and is known for moving thousands of commuters daily across Nigeria and Ghana.
Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Customer Experience Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 2 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- Sell bus tickets at GIGM terminals to walk in guests.
- Make and/or change travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- University Degree [minimum of 2.2] from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- 0 – 2 Years (Maximum) customer service or banking operations experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: February 4, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.