LORACHE CONSULTING LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organisation design, process definition, and commercial ability development. LORACHE provides a range of open and dedicated training programmes that gives insight and help clients develop and maintain the flow of integrated information and commercial insights to gain competitive advantage.
Customer Care Service Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 5 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- First line interaction with customers
- Ensure customer queries / requests/ concerns are attended, documented and reported to management
- Follow-up with relevant department should in case there is any delay, escalate at deviations
- Connect with customers and maintain cordial relations in the interest of the business
- Responsible for Stock and Cash Management at the shop
- Responsible for shop maintenance, and allied activities to ensure Service Standards are not compromised
- Ensure efficient operations at shop by coordinating remedies of issues affecting operations
- Ensure Customer Service attitude is exemplified by actions and initiatives
- Motivate contribution from colleagues to ensure Customer Delight
- Adopt standards for business activities/processes and ensure adherence
- Ensure Daily Operational Reports are prepared and submitted in time
- Share improvisations with management which can be replicated at all locations/ processes
Essential Attributes: Customer Focused, Result oriented, Zeal for Initiative with Speed, Leadership quality and team Handling capacity, Energetic and Assertive, Customer query resolving skills, Excel Knowledge is a MUST
Desired Attributes: Relevant Industry Experience, Been on the front end handling customers and team. Should have Planning and organizing skills proven achiever, Should have sharp business acumen
Qualifications: Graduate / Post Graduate
Desired Experience 2 to 5 years in a similar profile
- Experience in Customer Service
- Experience in Cash and Stock management
- Experience in First line interaction with customers
- Candidate Integrity is key (Integrity checks to be provided.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 11, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.