KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands.
KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field General
- The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Officer is responsible for coordinating and implementing CSR initiatives and activities according to KPMG’s strategy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop detailed CSR work plans based on the firm’s CSR programme.
- Coordinate and execute CSR activities in line with the approved CSR plan and proactively manage issues / challenges that may occur.
- Research and monitor social trends to identify CSR opportunities and key issues to be leveraged
- Identify and manage a network of professional relationships with key stakeholders including strategic partners such educational institutions, health facilities, government agencies etc., community leaders, non-profit organizations, and CSR recipients.
- Act as the main point of contact between internal and external stakeholders
- Organize, facilitate and attend meetings with identified key stakeholders.
- Engage internal stakeholders on CSR activities to obtain support and buy-in
- Collaborate with multiple divisions / units across the firm to ensure timely delivery on CSR initiatives.
- Oversee and manage logistics and planning for CSR events
- Coordinate and manage volunteers for CSR activities
- Coordinate the development and update of CSR promotional materials including press releases, newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, etc.
- Conduct an assessment of CSR initiatives to determine impact and continued relevance, and make recommendations to the CSR committee on findings.
- Monitor and develop periodic reports on implementation status of CSR activities
- Develop the annual CSR report on activities and performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Markets Operations and CSR Partner
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2nd Class (Upper division) in any discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the field of CSR or in an NGO
- Previous CSR experience within a corporate environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Very good stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to prioritize conflicting priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to use MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong sense of job ownership i.e. responsibility, accountability and dependability
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 28, 2021
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.