SENRI Limited we want to achieve We founded Africa Incubator Ltd. (Afri-inc) on an aspiration to create the future of Africa with technology and strategic management Our understandings of issue The East Africa economies have been recorded more than 5% annual growth over the last decade. However, advanced technology innovation and strategic management are still vital for local enterprise to evolve to regional leading companies and create sustainable employment. On the other side, Japanese companies are still less equipped to grasp demand and establish commercial networks in African and other emerging markets in terms of both human resources and experiences.
Corporate Sales Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Job Unit Internship
We are looking for a leader to cultivate and build relationships with enterprise customers. Our mobile-based sales automation system, SENRI, is aiming at changing way they work at enterprises and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. Starting from 2015, we have been successful in development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now.
Scope of Work:
- Lead customer in manufacturing and distributing companies to decide starting our services
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Arrange meeting with new customer
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference,market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales
- ICT business background is plus
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday – Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (with your Name as the Title), Date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY) and Final Academic Background to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for Corporate Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.