ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
Corporate Communications Support
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
- To provide input and operational support to the Corporate Communications Lead by researching, managing and coordinating all internal and external communications aimed at creating positive impressions among stakeholders on which the company depends. Key audiences include employees, media, business partners and the general public.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Writing and proofreading news and feature articles for various audiences and multimedia media channels.
- Ensure the internal audience of ERS employees are consistently updated on a variety of internal platforms on corporate actions and future plans.
- Coordinating, development and planning content for various ERS social media channels.
- Play key role in the day-to-day functioning of the Corporate Communications team including engaging with members of the media and responding to colleague requests.
- Assist in monitoring social media conversation, coordinate internal review of new social media projects and support content creation and engagement activities.
- Media monitoring of ERS brand in the press both online and in print.
- Manage internal communications policy and develop site display materials.
- Communicate and maintain timelines and priorities, helping to support on medium to large scale events throughout the year.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Mass Communication, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience in marketing communication or media/public relations.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.