Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) is a people and business solutions company. We are a Human Resources Consultancy Company with specific focus on executing various strategic initiatives in order for our clients to maximize its best in people. We offer end to end HR solution services ranging from HR Business Partnering, Talent Sourcing & Recruitment, Training & Development, Outsourcing, Employee Engagement, Payroll Management & Administration through to Performance Management. Our team of experienced Human Resources professionals represent our passion for providing top notch solutions and service delivery techniques.
Corporate Communications Executive
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Media/Advertising
- The ideal candidate will be expected to work on integrating digital assets, raising brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, managing digital activation projects, and measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
- S/he should have a firm grasp of the various digital touch points, steer the organization’s digital narrative and drive highly effective digital campaigns and mapping out how digital assets will be optimized for business results. Candidate will be required to oversee the company’s digital media efforts, including websites and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Responsibilities include creating and curating shareable content; determining which platform is best suited for each piece of content; building and managing social media profiles and presence; maintaining brand consistency across platforms.
- Development and execution of comprehensive brand strategy and marketing plan for the company, its products and Strategic Business Units; internal and external.
- Development of clear marketing strategy framework that will change the game for in-house developed solution/products/platforms.
- Champion the articulation of the brand strategy of Africa Prudential, in-line with overall organizational objective.
Media and Stakeholder Management:
- Coordinate and ensure development and implementation of effective media/public relations and crisis management systems and processes.
- Manage all aspects of the company’s nationwide and international media relations strategy, including handling of media queries, interviews and press conferences.
- Manage the overall media relations program (pre and post crisis or not) for the company and serve as a first line interface between the company and key stakeholders in local and international print, electronic and social media.
- Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations to Senior Management on how they impact the department’s role.
- Aggressively pursue positive media coverage for all entities and develop effective strategies to manage/mitigate negative coverage.
- Supervise the planning, organizing and convening of corporate and social events (e.g. press conferences, media briefings etc.) for all entities.
- Video production & photography content creation
- Coordinate the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of Senior Management.
Digital Media Management:
- Responsible for the broad digital media management function
- Development and implementation of digital media marketing plan and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and sustain online reputation
- Content management to drive digital media engagements and conversion rate for company products and services.
- Create and manage a regular publishing schedule.
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Website content and traffic management
- Promote content through digital/social advertising.
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Measure & analyze performance to establish ROI.
- Manage other digital media touch points
Growth and Leadership:
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Oversee and coordinate the day to day activities of the department and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the department.
- Liaise with the sales team to develop promotional activities for new and existing products/services.
- Champion product performance assessment initiatives and recommend solutions for product improvement.
- Liaise with the sales teams and other relevant parties to determine customer needs and translate research activities into appropriate products/ services for customers.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 10, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (Highlighting similar work experience) to: email@example.com using “Corporate Communications Executive” as the subject of the mail.