Coronation Group is a strong emerging merchant banking franchise in Nigeria. We will demonstrate innovation by developing solutions to diverse customer problems, differentiating ourselves from competition with creative products and service offerings and proactively initiating change and improvement measures. Through teamwork we build corporate intelligence, increase efficiency and enhance performance and bring diverse capabilities to bear from the wide range of professional capabilities.
We hold the interest of the team above those of the individual while showing mutual respect for all employees and sharing information throughout the organisation. We demonstrate a high level of integrity by being ethically unyielding and honest, inspiring trust by unambiguous communication, matching behaviors to words and taking responsibility for actions.Our operations are transparent and always comply with all regulations and applicable laws.
2020 Coronation Graduate Trainee Program
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs, Banking
- As a leading financial services ecosystem with business interests in Corporate and Investment Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Private Equity, Fund Administration, Research, Venture Capital, and Digital Distribution. Coronation is grooming a team of future leaders with great potential and interest in becoming future CFOs within various entities.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- ICAN/ACCA Qualified or have completed level I of the CFA exams
- NYSC discharge certificate (not earlier than 2017)
- Maximum age of 28 years.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.