Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management. Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria. We offer all our clients a wide range of personal & commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
Core Banking Support Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 4 Years
Job Field Banking
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
- Application Support Management-Responsible for the Support and Administration of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports) and Services (UNIX) used by the Production for business continuity.
- Application maintenance Management -Management and Delivery of content and Services Online; tracking and ensuring all application defects and requirement are promptly resolve.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Providing capacity planning, monitoring, and maintenance of the Bank Application (Finacle & Pricing & Reports etc)
- Ensuring continuity and quality by owning the resolution of issues across platforms. Tracking progress and escalating as appropriate unless resolution reached
- To undertake advanced administration tasks as required e.g. to support problem resolution
- To support the development teams and the 24 / 7 group in deploying applications and solving problems
- Reviewing and ensuring complete and appropriate handover of documentation prior to operational acceptance of new or changed applications
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Sciences or IT related courses
- 3-4 years experience in related role
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- Application knowledge for support
- IT applications
- IT support
- Troubleshooting ability
- Data analysis
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: Applicants will ONLY receive responses to their applications, from 1 March 2020, after the application portal closes.