Carlcare Development – TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare. The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands. In recent years, TRANSSION has grown rapidly in research and development, design, production, sales and after sales service, etc. and achieved great economic strength.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Job Field Media/Advertisement
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to join our news aggregating platform with creativity and strategic content skills.
- Conducting a comprehensive review of relevant and interesting topic.
- Candidate will use media monitoring tools to stay up-to-date on what’s trending and breaking.
- Collaborating with content team to create ideas for new content and, with direction from staff, implementing new strategies.
- Writing and producing various types of shareable content for use on our Platform that educate and entertain our audience and support our marketing goals.
- Collecting data, outcomes and other statistics and presenting the information in a format that visually tells our story to identified public.
- Editing/proofreading content to ensure it meets required standards.
- Candidate will be expected to write real-time News articles and thought-provoking contents in assigned categories.
- Candidate must know how to craft catchy and reliable headlines.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 28 years old by December 2019.
- Must have a Diploma/HND/Bachelor’s degree.
- Be passionate about creating content
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must be a strong team player with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication are a must
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. Word Press)
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Mass Communication, Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 31, 2020
Method of Application
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.