Nestlé Nigeria PLC is one of the largest food and beverage companies in Africa. For over 57 years, Nestlé has been delighting consumers in Nigeria with high quality nutritious food products.
With a staff strength of over 2,300 direct employees, 3 manufacturing sites, 8 branch offices and a head office located in Lagos, the company produces and markets several iconic brands including Maggi, Milo, Golden Morn, Nescafé and Nestlé Pure Life.
Nestle’s purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. The company contributes to society while ensuring the long-term success of its business.
Every day, we touch millions of lives across our business, from the farmer who produces the grains to the family who enjoys the nutritious food in their home.
Consumer Services Specialist at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Job Type Full Time
Experience: 2 Years
Job Unit Research
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Consumer Services Specialist to develop and manage consumer relationships in the dedicated market and ensure the consumer is at the heart of everything we do.
A day in the life of…
- Efficiently managing consumer complaints in line with the Nestle internal Consumer Service commitments.
- Management of Care Center activities – consumer correspondence on product complaints, and enquiries via e-mails, letters, website, hotline and product replacement.
- Supporting the brands/categories in the generation of insights and understanding of consumers, as well as support innovation and renovation process with relevant consumer information on products.
- Driving consumer education on product knowledge via community forums, organizations and schools.
- Managing the continuous training and use of in-house panelist for tasting and sensory evaluation.
- Liaising with the requisite stakeholders (Regulatory Affairs, Recording Studios and Radio Stations) to ensure timely flighting of approved Nestlé Nutrition Line episodes.
- Organizing and supervising in-house kitchen tasting sessions and sensory evaluation, as well as supporting Focus Group Research, 60/40 & Guidance tests on Nestle products vs. competition when required; furnishing brands and Application Group with results for the required action.
- Working closely with the Categories to ensure that all consumer connection activities under Consumer Services help to build brands and achieve overall brand communication objectives.
- Providing professional nutritional advice when required to support the various brands in all their direct consumer contact activities and driving consumer education.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Home Economics or other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service, Marketing or other relevant role, preferably within a similar FMCG company.
- Strong working experience in a science-related function and with cross-functional teams such as people within Marketing, Research and Development, Sales, Agencies and Business Executive Managers.
- Dynamic and tactful individual, able to multitask.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 6, 2020
Method of Application
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.