Lexiar Energy Advisory Limited (Lexiar) is a boutique management consulting firm serving the energy and extractives industry with quality data, written analysis and objective advice. We offer fresh perspectives on policy, strategy, risk, people and technology issues critical to the success and growth of our clients. Through our knowledge and expertise, we provide our clients with the assistance and advice needed to uncover insights and discover opportunities.
We are looking for Consulting Associates with expertise in the following areas: Policy & Regulations; Strategy & Transformation; Risk & Resilience; People & Performance and Technology & Analytics. We are seeking individuals with a passion for learning and the desire to tackle the most challenging issues energy developers, power utilities and project financiers face today. Associates play a vital role within the firm and are presented with tremendous opportunities for professional development and personal growth. If you have a bias for action, an affinity for ideas and a drive to provide results, you will thrive in this role.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to clients’ problems.
- Conduct industry analysis and competitive benchmarking to gather new insights.
- Use a broad range range of tools and techniques to define and deliver holistic solutions to varied challenges.
- Share relevant thought leadership through written reports, speaking engagements and executive trainings.
- Participate in proposal development, client acquisition, brand building and client management activities.
- Strong ability to acquire, analyze and manage data and insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Natural team player
- Self-starter with strong ability to work independently
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
- Adept at creating compelling Powerpoint Presentations
- Competent business writing skills
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience (MSc/MBA) preferably in Energy Policy, Energy Law, Energy Finance and Energy Economics
- Expertise with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience working as an analyst/associate in investment banking or management consulting firm.
- Previous experience consulting across energy & extractives industry preferably in power, renewables, gas, metals and chemicals.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Competive Pay Structure
- Terrific Client Exposure
- Work-Life Balance
- Pensions, Health Insurance & Paid Leave
- Learning Opportunities
- Career Development
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Note: Due to the current pandemic crisis, candidates will be interviewed via phone or Skype and may likely work virtually for a period of time.