Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
At Workforce, we are committed to helping our clients perform at the highest levels and achieve their desired success. We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently adopt structured, rigorous and well thought through diagnostics process focused at understanding the peculiar needs of our clients and then design, develop and deploy customised innovative solutions and interventions to meet those needs. Our service offerings are targeted at both private and public sector organisations in Nigeria, the West African Sub-region, and other organisations across the world seeking value adding solutions to the issues and challenges militating against employee performance and organisational effectiveness.
- Negotiate fees to different suppliers due to the execution and sales of their products in our 234 stores.
- Develop and implement a customer strategy that optimizes ongoing growth and store profitability
- Identify potential business partners to achieve listings, distribution, volume & profitability targets
- Represent the organization in the negotiations with suppliers of consumer products for marketing them in our stores
- Maximize the potential of existing contracts & exploit new business Create and design guidelines and manuals of execution that must be comply by the storekeepers, with the advice of sales advisors (operations).
- Negotiate and align with Nigerian Breweries the best execution strategy to sell more.
- Negotiate and align with other categories suppliers the best execution strategy to sell more.
- Build relationships with clients to establish new contracts.
- Develop strong relationships with different departments within their company to ensure everyone is working toward the same targets and goals.
We are looking for a candidate who fulfill these requirements:
- Commercial awareness Commercial managers should have a good understanding of the state of the current market in their industry. They should be constantly updating this knowledge which includes keeping up to date with the latest contract laws and regulations Mathematics Commercial managers often deal with administrative financial tasks such as overseeing revenue
- So they need good math skills Interpersonal skills – An important aspect of this job is developing relationships with clients and external points of contact
- So commercial managers need great communication skills – Teamwork Commercial managers typically work as part of a team and collaborate closely with other departments
- So it’s important that applicants for this role have the ability to work well with others, Time management – Meeting deadlines for projects and tasks is key in this role
- So applicants must be organized and able to manage their time effectively
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.