Transsnet Financials believe that mobile is the future, and that smartphones are the main way consumers in emerging markets will access financial services. Our mission is to make finance easy for people in Africa. We are developing apps to help people save, borrow and transact. Our products are designed with a modern and engaging user experience at the core to drive financial inclusion on the continent.
We’re hiring in Africa, the UK and China! Get in touch to find out about opportunities to work together. Transsnet Financial Services is the financial services arm of Transsnet, a joint venture between Transsion and NetEase. Transsion is the parent company of Africa’s most popular smartphone brands: Tecno, Infinix and Itel.
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, MA/MBA/MSC
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Accept the tasks assigned by the leaders, obey the orders of the leaders, and report the work progress to the leaders in time;
- Timely follow up the market trends and business cooperation resources of financial competing products;
- Track the work progress and target progress of each product in the business department;
- Assist each product team in the business department to complete the requirements and goals.
- B.Sc/ M.Sc in marketing, business administration or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in the financial industry;
- Familiar with the Nigerian cash loan/financial market, such as industry information, product information, KOL personnel information, financial media information, etc.
- Have the resources of competitors in the financial industry and maintain good relationships with peers.
- Very familiar with the competitive product operation/business/organization structure of the lending market.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 29, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.