are an integrated payment solutions company, driven by innovative technology and systems to provide a wide range of value-added services to customers. With leading edge technology, an experienced and well-equipped service team and world class VAS solutions, Callphone Limited are perfectly suited for the market requirements and needs.
Client Service Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide assistance to less experienced staffs when needed.
- Attend educational trainings and workshops for professional growth.
- Provide support in new product development and enhancement activities.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1-2 years work experience.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.