Anadach Consulting Limited is a global healthcare strategic firm focusing on providing innovative advice and services to clients and partners interested in transforming healthcare systems in emerging markets and developing economies.
The mission of Anadach is to dramatically improve access to quality healthcare services and products in emerging countries by enhancing the solutions to major challenges facing healthcare organizations. Anadach is operational in both emerging and developed economies.
Client Service / Front Desk Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- The selected candidate will act as the first port of call for receiving clients, parcels and incoming calls.
- He will provide assistance in office management with the responsibilities of reception, secretarial duties, and administrative support to enhance daily clinical operations.
- He will work collaboratively with the rest of the practice team to deliver high quality patient-centered care within the boundaries of his role to meet the needs of patients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive patients and clients at the reception politely
- Responsible for all the activities regarding patients’ visit; patient’s appointment, retrieval of existing patient’s details and registration of new patients.
- Preparation of patient’sbills and filling of appropriate forms.
- Write business letters and type medical reports
- Sending of HMO forms on daily basis to the doctors for diagnosis and verification and signature to ensure payment.
- Receive and route incoming and outgoing mails and courier packages as appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensure the reception area portrays the clinic & quality standard and professional image at all times.
- Registration of issued drugs into the system,
- Preparation of clients’monthly invoice and monthly report.
- Patient’s appointment and data management.
- Ensure high level of efficiency at the front desk office and client’s satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in Front Desk, Secretarial or administrative functions
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Good writing, oral and communication skills
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Ability to multitask with good attention to details
- Should be conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Professional and pleasant telephone etiquette
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Accurate data management skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to use Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or willingness to learn
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 14, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating the measureable impact you have made in your current place of work and the specific skills you have that complement the job requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate your full name and reference position as the subject of your email.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted.