StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company.
Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Client Relationship Executives
Our client is one of the leading credit bureau companies in Nigeria. As a result of growth, they require the services of Client Relationship Executives.
Job Location: Lagos Island.
The role will be an interface between the company and its Members/ Data Providers. Must have an excellent rapport and develop relationship with Members/ Data Providers. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the amount of sales with the present Members and identifying and acquiring new business from potential Members/ Data Providers.
- Identify and acquire new customers.
- Execute customer relationship plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction.
- Make recommendations to the Head, Sales and Marketing on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Members/Data Providers.
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
- Introduce new service offerings to customers; make sales to meet given targets.
Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- B.Sc / HND degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
- 3 – 4 years post qualification experience as a relationship officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial services sector.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiating and marketing skills.
- Must be detailed to the later.
- Please note that this role is a contract based position.
Salary is N80, 000 – N100, 000/m (negotiable based on experience) + commission
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: May 20, 2020
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘JRE20’ as subject of mail before 20th May, 2020. Qualified applicants with the required experience will be invited for interviews.